1. High quality dental education;
2. Patient care of global standards at affordable costs;
3. Special focus on rural tribal population and research.
1. Appropriate knowledge and skills to meet global dental standards in a student friendly learning environment.
2. Access to deprived sections by strictly enforcing the rule of reservation in admission.
3. Technology mediated dental education in health care.
4. To promote moral and ethical values among students.
5. Inculcate national pride and to provide equity irrespective of caste, race or religion and transform them into good citizens of India.
6. To provide dental and oral health care to the poor and weaker sections of the society
7. To promote research activity among the faculty and students.
8. To build strong community relationship through dental outreach programs and patient care.
9. To transform into highly sought after centre of excellence.